Horseback Riding at the Fjord
Have a scenic experience in nature whilst riding our very reliable icelandic horses. The drive to the farm gives you great views of the fjord and mountains. Choose either a two or three hour horseback ride and enjoy a traditional icelandic treat (cookies/cake) and coffee upon return to the farm.
Daily on request from May to October.
12000ISK adults for 2 hours (10 to 17 years old, 11000ISK and 6 to 9 years 6000ISK)
16000ISK adults for 3 hours (10 to 17 years old, 15000ISK and 6 to 9 years 8000ISK)
If you need pick-up service in town an additional fee of 5000ISK per person is charged
(Pick up is offered for 3 person or more only).
From your hotel or guesthouse in Akureyri at your request.
Please book latest one day before departure
- We recommend you dress for the forecasted weather conditions and wear good shoes
- Fully guided tour (and transportation from Akureyri)
- Two/three hours horseback riding
- Helmet and extra warm clothing in the winter
- Traditional icelandic treat (cookie/cake) upon return to the farm