Dog Sledding Summer North Iceland
Dog scootering is the perfect summer pleasure for you and the huskies
Duration:: 2 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Doing dog sledding with a scooter on dry land in Iceland is the perfect summer pleasure for you and the huskies. Let them pull you through pure nature places in the vicinity of Akureyri.
This is an adventure where you control the scooter under the supervision of an experienced musher who is on the bike, scooter or superjeep according need and situation. You will be actively working while steering the scooter in order to support the huskies.
The tour is taking place in various locations in the vicinity of Akureyri.
- From May to October
- Husky dog sledding tour, photoshooting & petting 1 hour plus pick-up
- There is a max. of 4 people per tour.
- The distance we are scootering is 3 to 6km.
- Being able to cycle is a precondition for this tour.
- We are offering you a personal experience with our huskies . We take up to 4 scooters per trip and 2pax is the minimum for a tour to be operated.
- You are assisted by an experienced musher who is with you on a mountain bike or scooter or a super jeep.
- Participants must be adults, there will be one adult per scooter
- By booking you agree that due to weather conditions the tour might be rescheduled to another time on the same day.
- Tour on your personal scooter (rent included)
- Experienced guide
- Photoshooting & petting time
What do I need to bring
- Sportive clothing (not too warm since you are an active musher) and good shoes are required!