Dettifoss - Terrific Waterfall
Discover during a whole day the most powerful waterfall of Europe and relax after that in the Mývatn Nature Bath
Duration:: 8 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Europe's most powerful waterfall awaits you on this tour. What a majestic experience! Iceland is the land of waterfalls and on this tour you will encounter three outstanding ones. But as if this was not enough we get the chance to bath in Mývatn Nature Baths whilst having a great view over the volcanic land.
On the tour our first stop will be Goðafoss, the waterfall of the Gods, then we continue our journey past Mývatn to the 44 meter high and 100 meter wide Dettifoss where massive amounts of water, mud and sand falls into Iceland's most impressive canyon. Then we walk to a smaller waterfall close by and enjoying the volcanic surroundings. On our way back we relax in Mývatn Nature Baths based in the middle of the lava fields and enjoy the view over Lake Mývatn.
- We are happy to operate group tours for 8 to 16 people on a mini bus in the summer time. Price is 19000 ISK per person
- Departure: Pick up at your hotel or guest house in Akureyri or direct from our location
- Fully guided tour
- Pick up at your hotel or guest house
- The tour is operated in a Super Jeep with a max of 6 passengers and takes 8 to 9 hour
What do I need to bring
- Please bring warm clothing in the winter
- Please bring bathing suit and towel for the Nature Baths