Highlands - Off The Beaten Tacks
On this adventure tour we cross rivers on the way into the highlands. Without doubt you will enjoy the most beautiful hot spring in North Iceland.
Duration:: 8 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
In this adventure tour we cross rivers on the way into the highlands. Without doubt you will enjoy the most beautiful hot spring in North Iceland. After driving through the fertile valley and hitting the moon-like landscape, the oasis of Laugafell and its bath comes as a most welcome surprise.
Nature has created a wonderful hot spring at ideal bathing temperatures in the midst of this immense desert. Enjoy a relaxing bath with views of the two biggest glaciers of Iceland. What more can we wish for? Well, this tour has even more to offer on our drive through the highlands we encounter two hidden waterfalls which lay off the beaten track.
We have two different tours for the Highlands:
- The first tour is a 10 to 12 hour trip which includes the Magnificent Waterfalls Tour
- The second tour is a 6 to 8 hour trip to the baths in Laugafell and then back to Akureyri
- The are no restaurants/shops on this tour so please bring food and something to drink
- Please bring bathing suit and towel for the Nature Baths
- The tour is operated in a Super Jeep with a max of 6 passengers.
- Fully guided tour
- Pick up at your hotel or guest house
- Coffe/tea and cookies
- Bath entrance fee