Termes et conditions

Terms and Conditions

Inspiration Iceland is a registered travel agency and tour operator which is registered in Knarrarberg, 605 Akureyri, Iceland.

Before making a reservation at Inspiration Iceland we encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they constitute a contractual agreement between Inspiration Iceland and you from the time the booking is made. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all the people in the group and is responsible for all payments due.
By making a booking (via email, phone or letter) you confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements. 

Once you have made your booking and provided your personal details (for instance through www.inspiration-iceland.com), you will receive a confirmation of your booking via e-mail. Please note that all bookings require an initial payment of 20% of  the package's (retreat) price.

Payment is done by credit card or by bank transfer. Daytours are to be paid with mastercard or visa.

Most bookings are confirmed instantly and if not one of our team members will contact you within two business days (48 hours) to reconfirm the booking.

To make a booking with Inspiration Iceland you must be aged 18 years and over. By making a booking, you confirm that you comply with these arrangements.

Inspiration Iceland recommends its customers to buy a travel insurance policy in their home country.


Please note that all bookings require a payment of 20% of the package/retreat price  You need to pay the final balance of your booking 14 days before your departure date.

Payment of packages is generally done by a bank transfer or credit card, daytours are paid with mastercard or visa.

All Prices quoted on Inspiration Iceland are in Icelandic Krona ISK or Euros (€) and per person, unless otherwise specified. All payments and refunds are due in Icelandic Krona or Euros. Inspiration Iceland is not responsible for any changes in currency exchange rates that might occur from the time of booking until a refund is made.


All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current prices. All prices mentioned on this site include value-added tax (VAT). Inspiration Iceland reserves the right to alter or change published prices on the website without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such cost increases that are outside Inspiration Iceland's control.

Inspiration Iceland reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times without prior notice should this be necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond Inspiration Iceland's control. Please note that in the case of changes to flights, the passenger is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.

Prices are guaranteed against any surcharge after an invoice has been issued, unless the increase is due to government laws or currency changes towards ISK and amounts to 5% of the package price or more. Any amount that exceeds 5% of the total will be charged and clients will be entitled to cancel their booking with a full refund if the surcharge exceeds 10%.

Any increase due to changes in government laws, i.e. tax changes will be added to the invoice.

If a day, package or group tour is cancelled due to circumstances outside our control or because minimum numbers are not reached, we will issue a refund. Inspiration Iceland shall then have no further liability towards you.


Cancellation of packages/day tours/accomodation

  • For cancellations received  up to 15 calendar days before the scheduled departure/arrival date a 20%  cancellation fee will be charged.
  • For cancellations received within 14 calendar days before the scheduled departure/arrival date a 100%  cancellation fee will be charged.